Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's amazing what a couple of hours in the saddle - after work - will do for my head. The sun does shine, I'm not going to take someone's head off tomorrow on the r-ball court, and I have a new revised schedule for Lyza that should make all of our lives better.

That ride last night worked me, and I'm wondering how I'll survive 10 hours in Durango - as 6 hours has been my longest hard effort this spring/summer but, who cares?! I've got a good bike, gels and bars, and E-caps to get me through. All I need is a shot of EPO and I'm there. OK - not really, but it wouldn't hurt.

Went out to Thai last night with D. Good food, a 22oz Kirin.....nice.

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing what a ride can do to my head, i am still feeling it.

    You dont need EPO anymore just asthma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I get me some of that Asthma?

    ReplyDelete