Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Madden 2007

I picked up an old X-box off of E-Bay for $20 a couple of years back. It came with Madden 2007. Back in the day, I was unstoppable at Madden. Yesterday night, Lyza kicked my ass despite faking every extra point because she thinks they are boring. Who wants one point when you can get two? She has this play where she just bombs it down the left sideline and I can't defend it. Then, a power sweep that gets at least 15 yards per play.

Fuck. How many years before she beats me up Snowbowl on a road bike, or down Snowbowl on a snowboard?

I gotta go practice some Madden when she goes to bed.

3 comments:

  1. OK Chris... its time for an intervention.

    You have posted about running, triathalons, facebook, and video games.


    No politics, racquetball, or biking. Its like I dont even know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, back on track soon....I'm in a funk right now. Must be the lack of snow ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. First she's unstoppable at checkers... especially where Uncle Worm-o is concerned, now it's Madden. I'm thinking there's some kind of prodigy thing going on here.

    ReplyDelete