Monday, September 10, 2007


HAVASUPAI? Nope....here's where I ended up on Sunday. In Hell. Yup, that's Phoenix, and we took my Dad back there to get him on a plane home. He wasn't feeling all that good, so we canceled the trip. Hey - curveballs come at ya all the time. It's how you make the adjustment.

Adjustments - oh yeah. We hit the Mandalay Tea Room for some tofu scramble plates and organic French Pressed Coffee. Then, off to Gameworks for 2 hours of airhockey and driving games. Good times.

So, we made the most of it. I did go to work today, but I cut out early since it was a vacation day. I got in 2.5 hours of climbing, and 45 minutes of descending on the mountain bike. It could not have been a better afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your trip got cancelled, but hey, what ya gonna do, yeah? Air-hockey seems like a pretty decent runner-up anyway. Man I would KILL you at air hockey. Them's fightin words. I was the 1983 Champion of Air Hockey at the Holiday Inn Holidome in Toledo Ohio.

    ReplyDelete