Thursday, September 27, 2007

Correction:

I placed a stellar 19th out of 27 Cat 5 men. I'm a punk hillclimber. Dana was 4th of 7 women in Cat 4.

Like it matters.....

I'm a geek. I traded 7 players on my fantasy football roster this week.

Like it matters.....

Racquetball tonight against College Mike and Loud Mouth Mike. Bof of 'em (Hey Vito) are good. I've lost to bof, and beaten 'em bof too. Should be a good night on the courts.

Have you ever ground up pinon coffee beans straight from the Country of New Mexico (there's no way its a state - have ya been there before?). This sh*t is just fantastic. Smoky, full-flavored espresso at its finest. Hell, I'll even drive there to get more.

Coffee and Racquetball.....they matter

1 comment:

  1. It all maters...If not, why would I tell people I kow you?

    ReplyDelete