Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nice move by Tubby the Chunk Monkey above...

Lyza and I once had to pull a fat little Navajo kid out of a swing at the park - you know - the kind of semi-closed seat that kids have to slide their legs into. Well little Chief Eatalot couldn't get out. He was all screaming and sh*t. Pretty funny once he was out of there. I thought for sure we were callin' the Fire Dept. on that one.

Last Thursday I played Placid Paul in racquetball, but the dude turns out to be A-hole Martyr Paul. I know....there's no ring to it, and I've been trying to come up with a name for him all week. Prick Paul....I dunno. What I wanted to do was PELT Paul with a shot to the back of the leg, but I took the high road and played fair and square. I have something for Paul next time we play though. It's blue, it says PENN on it, and if I hit it solid it will hit his skin at 130mph. F*cker.

I've decided to prolong the cycling season simply because I hate going to the gym. There is a 50 mile marathon at an easy desert course a la Old Pueblo in Phoenix on 11/3. 9am start time - means warmth....., fast crushed granite, I couldn't imagine being out there for more than 4 hours max. Actually, by the time this is over, there are two events in December down in the Valley of the Scum that is Phoenix that will carry the 'season' into 2008 just in time for 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo on President's Day Weekend in Tucson. Bring on the 7 BITCHES of Old Pueblo. 4-man team this year, with a team chef too. No shit.

Dad is getting his Prostate chopped today....ouch. My non-denominational, agnostic-slanted, non-conformist, borderline anti-any established religion prayers are with him. I hope they count for something. Good thing he has his Minister visiting the hospital 'cause I'm leavin' him a little short in the spiritual department. With all seriousness - I hope that surgeon got the fucking cancer out of him. Good riddance to it and a speedy recovery Dad.



CB

2 comments:

  1. How's your Pops? Did the surgery succeed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds good now - out of the hospital bed and home

    ReplyDelete