Friday, September 19, 2008

I got nothin.....

Nothin but a punched ticket to ride from Noon to Midnight tomorrow. Of course, I got all sore playing racquetball last night. Ken the Snowman and Big David were the opponents. I didn't play great - kinda sluggish and didn't have much power, but I managed to knock 'em both down.

Race report on Monday. Twins won a big one last night in the top of the 9th and the Vikes were smart enough to bench their starting QB. At least there's hope for these teams that I can't stop following.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your twevle hours. Keep the rubber side down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll enjoy 8, and then the pain will set in. I'll make a "Brett Favre" cocktail and all will be well for the last 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck, chum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try not to puke. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete