Friday, December 12, 2008

Got me a new baby Niece!

Callie Danielle Sulger was born last night 'round abouts 8:30pm. My sister and little Callie are doing great. 9lb 4oz. My sister grows 'em big. So of course I started thinking of nicknames right away.

Goin' Back to Callie
Callie D
(insert your nickname here)

Pics to follow, although all smashed head kids pretty much look the same. pink skin, dark hair...you know the drill.

Squirty and I are going to make many dozens of christmas cookies tonight and deliver 'em tomorrow 'round town. The snow should be falling from Saturday afternoon through the next five days. I may be able to skin up to the top of the Snowbowl on my birthday next week and get a huge powder run in. I've only snowshoed up and boarded down 2000+ vert of powder once. It took 3 hours to climb up, and the 10 minute ride down was like being on a magic carpet. Could I get that lucky? Maybe!

Best to my Sis, Bro in law Mike, newphew Troy and her new one Callie....can't wait to see you all 'round Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your family in Tucson! Glad to hear that all are healthy and well.

    You and Squirty bringing cookies up here? I'm afraid that Julie may not be doing enough baking already I need something to help keep my clyde status.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No motorcross name for the new one? Congrats to your family in Tucson.

    I will take some cookies also.

    ReplyDelete