Friday, April 23, 2010

Little baby a brewin' back in the Northland

It's a big weekend in Wisconsin. This local pal may already be a daddy now. How sweet it will be - after three months of sleep deprivation, of course. Good luck JB and Amy - I hope all goes as planned

Me and my sweet D are headed to Prescott to stay with her good friend tonight. I'll be headed out early to self-thrash myself for 5 hours at the Whiskey 50, and then we'll drive home after I puke on the lawn in the park. I am looking forward to the ride very much - but I just started reading Shutter Island, and I'm hooked after 30 pages. MUST.. GET... HOME... AND... READ...about crazy f'ckers at the asylum in the '50's after the race.

Anway, after a couple of days of light snow and rain, the sun is shinin' and temps are headed back into the low 60's. Yeah yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Keep the rubber side down and pedal til ya puke! Good luck at the Whiskey!

    ReplyDelete