Thursday, June 17, 2010

4 my D

Four years ago today, I stood in a grassy meadow in front of a tight-knit group and married my sweet D. She’s complicated finesse, and I’m a shallow, blunt object……..sometimes it barely works. However, I’d totally jump on a bee for her, and I know she would do the same for me.

This weekend we’re headed to the desert to sit by the pool, eat well, and do about 32 minutes of shopping. She and I both deserve it.

So – to my wife. The woman, who begrudgingly embraced a child that wasn’t hers, has become a wonderful friend to my daughter. The woman who effectively manages me, while I’m managing her; The woman who keeps herself fit, sassy, and sexy; The woman who is uncompromising in her beliefs; The woman who few understand. The woman who makes me a better man; Sweet D, I love you. Happy Anniversary my love.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's right! Happy annivesary amigos! Cheers to many more years.

    ReplyDelete