Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It snowed last night and this morning. It didn't snow enough to re-open the ski area. But, it snowed too much to go mountain biking. The roads are trashed, so no road biking. The club sucks. I'm not in running mode. There's not quite enough snow for snowshoeing. Indoor pools in the winter blow.

I came in at 6:30am so I could leave around 3:30pm and workout. I've got it - the 2001 Tour De France on video, and the rollers for an hour with a hot tub session after. Oh, and I had better get my Valentine's swerve on. I got D a little piece o' jewelry from Sundance. I think she'll dig it.

The best 24 hour race is this weekend in Tucson. One of the best AZ Road Stage races is this weekend. I have family coming into town - so I'll be at neither event. However, I did sign up for this beast again. I am determined to finish 100K this time. The older I get, the more I forget how hard the 50K was.

I'm avoiding other more important things today, can you tell?

3 comments:

  1. I want to be just like Josh, he freshened his blog so I will too... Dude it is only a month old I wasnt even sick of it yet.
    Seriously that 100k looks like a sweet ride, I wonder if I have any vacation in August?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ass - if you ride WORS #1 with those shorts I'll pay your race fee. Oh and I completely copied you - its all about keeping up with the Bartoszuk's.

    That August ride is life-changing. As in, it makes you obsessed with completing it. The pass at 11,500 feet is a lung-buster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8-4 for the 100k, does that mean no 24-9?

    Kevin Bacon Dance.

    ReplyDelete