Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tonight, I barely made it to the gym at 9pm for an hour workout. Once I was there, I was OK, but I nearly bailed. Racquetball League - only 6 days away, Lord help me get there so I can stop this weightlifting madness. I'm so weak even after a month. You could even put these topless girls in the gym and I couldn't care less. Those are some awesome FEmullets.

FRIDAY

Tomorrow is shaping up to be a great day. Here's the schedule
8AM - Take Lyza to the bus stop, and then right from there onto the trails for an MTB ride
10:45AM - Head over to Lyza's school for her first school play. She plays Annie Goat in a story about a group of goats trying to get across a bridge to the other side of the meadow - fresh grass - you gotta have fresh grass as Robert Downey Jr. once said. Except there's one problem.....there's a troll under the bridge that these Goats have to face. You know I'll get plenty of pics and video from this event.
11:45-2:45 - On down to work for a short day. I have busted my ass for the last three - averaging close to 12 hours per day.

And the rest of the day to play with Lyza B. D is coming to the play too - so Lyza will have all of the step parents and a virtual entourage cheering her on.

F'n A I wish I were in Tucson starting at 12:00pm on Saturday. I'm not gonna miss the Old Pueblo next year. Over and out - I'll be back on Monday with a fury of pictures from the weekend. My Uncle and Big Steve from Wisconsin are rolling in on Sat and Sun respectively. Good times are guaranteed.

3 comments:

  1. You can count me in for Old Pueblo next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ssssssswwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeet! I guess you need to get a mountain bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How abouts a 29-24?

    After eye surgery when I come back from AZ I will be getting my ride.

    Plus once the house is sold I will be getting one of everything.

    ReplyDelete