Thursday, June 28, 2007

The owner's meeting is over. Facts:
-I woke up with a nice case of 'rhea and got to hang on to it all day
-Sweated through my 'jersey' - aka dress shirt like I rode 50 miles off road
-Developed cramps in my legs as the onset of a cold took its toll
-Came home, slept for an hour, and now the cramps are gone and I have a headache and a stuffy nose.
-I still have a job

Jesus Focker, you would think that I would explode if I encountered a real problem. Doing a dog and pony show for the owners is always stress-laden....and because it was hotter than hell today, that made it much worse. Then - I get Lyza and she's a trainwreck from too many activities and a bunch of junk sh*t food with her Mom. She collapsed around 6pm - woke up - had a bath, ate dinner, and was suddenly a new person again. She just went down for the night at 9:30pm.

No Goddamn bike yet from the shop in Cottonwood. It should be ready tomorrow though. I'm dying to ride the revamped machine. My knees are sore from that 50K+ effort on Saturday, which tells me that my single speed days are probably numbered. I've been riding that pig for months now, and I'm now starting to break down.

What else - I kicked the dog, beat the wife, and put a tear in my beer. My week sounds like a damn country music song.

3 comments:

  1. Do I hear a Rig for sale?

    Friends and family discount?

    Talk to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordinarily, I would ship it to you in 10 days....but considering your current riding condition - I'm afraid you would not be able to turn the cranks. He he he he....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience grasshopper...

    It is not the race it is the WORS...

    ReplyDelete