Thursday, November 29, 2007


After a 2 week hiatus from riding bikes, I swung a leg over the old Cannondale last night and left the house around 9pm. The wind was light, the sky was clear and it was F'ing cold. 19 degrees I think when I left. The climbs were warm, the flats were cool, and the drop back down to Flagstaff was bone chilling. I had neoprene booties on, and my right foot still felt like a frozen paw.

It was worth it.

Driving in to work this morning I saw a HUGE bus with Michael Myers on it - seems they are filming part of Halloween 7 in Flagstaff. Perfect spot if you as me. There are plenty of local derelicts to get rid of. I'm gonna stop back there on the way home and see if they need an extra. I'd LOVE to get down with Mike Myers. I still have the Halloween theme song as a ringtone on my cellie, although I've been playing the exorcist lately. Am I crazy? I think I was dropped as a child.


2 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE to get down with Mike Myers...

    I am sitting here laughing, picturing you and MM with his knife dancing away in some old house. Everytime he makes some kind of funky move he almost slashes you with his knife, but you 2 keep dancing away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my FREAKING G-G-G-GOD!
    Dee dee dee DEE dee dee.
    This is like your golden chance of a lifetime, Shek! I pray that Michael Myers van is still there.

    Seriously! Maybe Michael Myers will stay in the Jon Bon Jovi room at the Monte Vista and wake up with a wicked hangover and kill all of the Rt. 66 vagabonds and trust-fund hippies of Flagstaff! He'll be a very busy boy indeed!

    ReplyDelete