Friday, November 9, 2007


Popped..


Right in the eye with a racquetball last night. Good thing I had protective glasses on. I could see the ball coming at the last second, but there was no way I could even react. Now I have a headache, and a nice cut on the side of my nose (which bled like a streambed in AZ.....fast at first, then bone dry). BUT, I still have two eyes. Two weeks, two head rattling injuries - I love racquetball.


Before that little session of fun last night, I managed to squeeze in nearly a 1 and 1/2 hour ride on the SS. Beautiful fall day, warm temps, great trails, and virtually no one on them. You have to be done by 5:45 now - and I came in a bout 10 minutes before dark.


Lyza is back tonight. No plans this weekend - just the way I like it. I swear I could never be one of those super-mom's because I have no idea what's for school lunch on Monday, I have to think about the acronym PTA first before barely reciting what it means, and as far as preparing for show and tell on Tuesday? Are you kidding me? Good think Lyza is an independent kid to a certain degree.


It looks like D is definately going to massage therapy school in Scottsdale starting on 1/14. I am 100% behind this decision. It's a skill you can take anywhere, people pony up for it without hesitation, and it works. I get sh*t all the time for having shaved legs, but dude......it ain't about cleaning crash wounds when you wipe out (although it helps) - its about getting a great massage and recovery.


Have a good weekend - go Vikes and I have a mancrush on Adrian Peterson.


3 comments: