Tuesday, November 13, 2007

F*cking Vikings....

It's just a reminder that pro football is just entertainment, and the Packers are pretty good at entertaining. I hope they take the NFC and stun the Pats in the Super Bowl - and then Favre can ride off on a Quad with a gun rack into the Louisiana sunset with a bottle of vicodin to boot.

I am so ass over tea kettle when it comes to getting the hell outta town on Thursday at 4am. As in, I have a sh*tload to do and no time to do it in. Of course, I always find time to ride and on Sunday I burned the old lungs to max capacity in a 3-man 'race' around the front side of Mt. Elden with AK47 and Ellsie. AK rode some ridiculous 30 races or some sh*t like that this year so he's in great shape and Ellsie has been trail running to get back in shape. Well AK wanted to go HARD and he hammered the flats. I got him on the climbs by a hair and dropped him on the descents. The thing is, I think he thought we weren't racing, and I did. So he probably went home and installed a ceiling fan, did some work around the house etc....while I went home, ate, put my legs up, and went to bed. Taking 12 days off the bike will feel great, but I'll be itching to get back on in December. Racing starts again Jan 5th with a short track burner down in Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment