Monday, November 5, 2007

Yo

It's 67 degrees today when we should be around 52. No snow, no rain....the trails are dusty, and I'm ready to shift gears. Literally. I rode the Scalpel this weekend for all of one hour, and realized how great gears are when you are suckin' ass at the end of a cycling season. Full suspension, 27 speeds, tubeless tires....all good.

I rolled down to Phoenix for my buddy A-man's 39th b-day. The dude who took him golfing - and in the process ensured a quality SURPRISE party as we all gathered in their absence - started puking around 7:30pm and never stopped. I held up my end as I had all of 2 bottles of Stella Artois beer and a glass of some outstanding Syrah. I was the soberest (is that a word?) person there. I sound like a douche bag, wanna-be rich guy poaching a party, but hey when somebody else is buying....right?! It was a great party, and Aidan is a great friend so it was well worth the drive down and back.

I'll post some halloween pics tonight. Gotta run now - work owns me this week. I can't wait for the Small Town D-Bags to descend on Tucson. Good times ahead.

CB

No comments:

Post a Comment