Monday, February 23, 2009

Today was a good day

I had to cure my acute disease of working too much the last couple of weeks and playing too little. It was time for a Saturday intervention....

Saturday, Feb 21

Alarm goes off at 4:45
Eat a couple things, and go for a drive
Park the car, snow board on my back
Hikin' up to the top not lookin' back
Sun creeps over and I strap on the board
Cruise on down the mountain, man I'd love one more

Home from the slope and I pound the food down
Get the road bikes ready - we're headed outta town
65 degrees in Sedona ya know
Anything but flat - them are up and down roads
Rip a couple hours, out soakin' up sun
Stomach on empty again...man I'm done

Two cheese burritos at New Frontiers
All I was missin' was three Tecate beers
Cheese coma kicks in and I'm asleep in my seat
Wake up in Flagstaff....I need something to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment