Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Sunday

.....Alarm went off at 4:45am and I managed to make it to the Snowbowl parking lot at 5:40. Up...Up...Up into the dark and into a headwind that was blowing the board on my back silly. Quick change into the board boots and back down with a tailwind....yes! I must have put in 120 turns on groomed corn with just enough packed powder to justify the hike. That'll be my last time up unless we get some significant snowfall. It's just not worth an hour and a half hike up to plunge down on corn.

Off to the Aquaplex for some indoor pool action with Lyza and her buddy Nate-Dog. I never get tired of waterslides. Then over to Chateau Ells to watch the first three quarters of the Super Bowl. Back home to do book reports and then I find out the game became a game worth watching. Whoops. That's two years in a row. We drove back from Sedona in a snowstorm last year while the Giants drove down to beat the Patriots.

I still despise Rush Limbaugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment