Friday, January 30, 2009

Radio Rules

I always thought Rush Limbaugh was a tool, but now he officially reached low-life status last week. His four little words regarding Obama - "I hope he fails". Nice, Rush. I could go into your pill-poppin' past but let's disregard that. You're one of the more influential radio shock-show hosts in the US, and you openly state that you hope the leader of your free world fails? Of course, the result of your comment is that more people are tuning into your show to listen to your next spooge of misguided rhetoric, which translates to more advertising which means more money in your pocket. And so it goes.

Bumperstickers of the week:
I'm a PBS mind in a Fox News World (of course...on a Prius)
Online degree worked for me (on a POS Ford truck)

I just saw that Coldplay's Viva La Vida made Rolling Stone's top 10 albums of the year list (#8 I believe). Rush Limbaugh and Coldplay on the radio all the time....And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment