Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Muir de Huy

Fleche Wallonne kicks off tomorrow morning. Sadly, it's the 2nd to last of the "spring classics" in cycling. I love the classics. Milan-San Remo, Flanders, Paris-Roubaix, Amstel Gold, Fleche, and Liege-Bastogne-Liege, April is by far the best sports month of the year....

Spring classics in Cycling, the Masters - if you're in to fat guys hitting little balls, the NFL draft, Baseball's opening day, NBA playoffs begin, and the hunt for the trophy of all trophies - Lord Stanley's Cup.

It would sure be easy to order up a dish, and watch every freaking event night afer night. I'm tempted, but not that tempted. I can barely find time to ride right now, so I'll take what I can get as the sun comes up and the sun goes down. I hope to hit 15 hours of training next week which will give me the kick start I need to get going. I was on fire a week ago, and lost all my mo' this week tending to.....life.

No comments:

Post a Comment