Monday, April 6, 2009

Sandra Cantu



So this little 8 year old girl, Sandra Cantu, ends up being found in a piece of luggage in a dairy pond farm, after going missing since the end of March. She went to a friend's house after school, then another, and never made it home. This is what my litle girl does every day after school - this is what most kids do every day after school.

All I can say is that the evil coward who did this, should be executed in the exact same manner that he/she did to this little girl. Call me a liberal on many, many things, but Capital Punishment has a place in my world and the sick fuck who killed this little girl should get a front row seat to a heinous death. Break 'em Limb by limb, remove finger after finger, then set 'em on fire, and then extinguish 'em by water with a brick tied to his/her foot all the way to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. You do not mess with kids. I hope whoever did this is found by her father and not the law. The law in California will not do this girl justice.

If I were her father, I would be inconsolable right now. I can say with 100% conviction that I would avenge her by absolutely destroying the person who did this to her even if it meant the end of me too. Look at her face - pure, innocent, vulnerable. You don't mess with kids.

1 comment:

  1. That is messed up. I agree! There is no punishment too fierce for the MFer that did this.

    ReplyDelete