Friday, April 17, 2009

Need a Bimmer?

1995 Bmw for sale
288,000 miles on original engine
Pretty good condition - drives great, and if you can put up with a few inconveniences - it's a wonderful car.
Inconveniences:
Will need a new head gasket soon, serpentine belt, fuel filter, fuel sensor, three of four power windows don't work, power seat needs a fuse, don't open the glove box or it will fall to the floorboard, missing signal light above left front bumper, and the front suspension doesn't like curbs.
The good stuff:
Features a Harmon Kardon stereo, leather in great shape, 25mpg, and it will go 130mph on I-17 south towards Phoenix. Sunroof works, cold starts are great - but don't back up immediately - wait a couple of minutes or the engine will die. Tranny slips a bit, but it could be worse.
$3,500 OBO

4 comments:

  1. Can you sell the leather and stereo individually?

    ReplyDelete
  2. $3500... I could get a new bike for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here here...that's that I'm motha focquin' gettin baby - a new ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I had no idea when you said "Old Fashioned Car" you meant 1995. That is actually pretty old! Seems way old for you. For me, ees no big deal! Is easy for me!
    I love your list of its pros and cons. Chad and I got married in 1995 and I could make a similar list about him.

    ReplyDelete