Thursday, February 11, 2010

One by One

Restless night, so I got up at the crack o' smack. I was thinking about work - making payroll in a crappy month - giving a person with a misdemeanor a chance - short staffed, finances - taxes - when to file, Lyza B's ever growing schedule and needs, D's always evolving life and needs, keeping up my training to race bikes, getting new tires after driving in a snowstorm yesterday - what kind and how much? - and closing out my facebook account because USA Today ran a story on that topic, and I'm missing the 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo for the second straight year....... Stop. Stop. Stop the madness

I get to go riding after work today - red dirt in Sedona, 54 degrees, tacky soil. How great is that? Motherf*ckin' great. Even better, I get to take my valentine out to dinner for an early celebration tonight. She has a cooking class on V-Day, so we'll celebrate early.

The old sports cliche holds true if I want to keep my sanity. "We'll take it one game at a time".

1 comment:

  1. Lets make everything right right in this world. Next year lets get the band back together and do ol' P. Maybe we can even get BS to come down.

    ReplyDelete