Tuesday, March 30, 2010

7:45pm
Monday night
Belly full of chili. Time to ride.

Stuff just crossed my mind:

I think my tail light is bright enough. Man, the graded pavement between the bike lane and the car lanes is smooth on 29” mtb tires. My daughter’s school up there on the right, looks like a Cub Scouts meeting in the gym. Asshole, could you pass a little closer to me? Another mile, and I’m out of the traffic. I don’t know what the moon looks like where you’re at, but here, right now, it is incredibly bright. Big Steve will be here in a week – I better get that guest room ready. I can’t believe Ludacris is rapping on 14 year old Justin Bieber’s CD, what a f*cking commercial whore. Can't wait to take Lyza skiing again on Saturday. My bike feels solid - tight. Unzip this jacket baby, it’s at least 35 degrees out. I was transfixed on that new Erykah Badu video – love the EVOLVING tat across her shoulders…..aren’t we all, and what a great song.

Dude, keep your heart rate level, don’t go over 155. G’damn that moon is bright – it’s gorgeous out here. Keep your heart rate level, don’t go over 155. That stretch hurt. So did that. Keep your heart rate level. Josh is probably buying something on E-Bay right now. Ellen is probably painting right now to meet demand. Weezer on the MP3: So turn off the tv, cause that’s what other see, and movies are as bad eating chocolate ice cream – they only sicken me, don’t let me play football, I’ll sack the quarterback and jack the brother of the ball – I’m a troublemaker, never been a faker, doin’ things my own way and never givin’ up! Thanks for the room, Mr. Toyota truck driver. Another car? This one is coming up slow. A hottie brunette and a tri-colored Aussie Shepherd hanging out the back window. 1 more mile. Ouch. ½ mile. Push it to the line and finish this up. My toes are warm. There’s that car with that hottie brunette. Thanks D, for the ride back to town.

2 comments:

  1. I totaly just bought something off ebay too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thus making all thoughts accurate. Josh's ears should have been ringing last night. We were talking about him a few times.

    ReplyDelete