Monday, May 24, 2010

Night Watch

So my Night Auditor is stuck 2 hours from work with a busted down car, and so guess where I am? Doing his job from 9pm - 7am. Just livin' the hotel dream baby! That's after pulling the 7am - 1pm shift today, and then coaching my kids in gale force winds on the pitch. I'm beat, but I can't sleep - yet anyway.

I thought about selling the single speed today, and getting one of these. I've never ridden a Cadillac, but it sure seems like it would be fun. I dunno...the last few SS rides I've done have just felt wrong. I've owned one since 2001, and ridden 'em hard for 4 years now, but I feel a shift coming.

Anyway, back to the sawmill. Outta here at 7am, meet D for breakfast, and maybe squeeze in a ride before I pass out.

3 comments:

  1. Your 24 hr training should have made the night shift a breeze.

    Dont sell the ss, you should have both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the ss and just add to the quiver. You'll regret not having a single.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I love you guys! Our shop just picked up Turner Bikes - the Turner Sultan is looking good at a shop deal of 3K. Gotta save some $$ for that though!

    ReplyDelete