Friday, May 28, 2010

Our cycling team board meeting last evening consisted of a 2 hour ride, 6 Tecates, burritos, chips, and non-stop laughter. That’s the kind of board meeting I like. You can keep the suit/tie, the egos and the powerpoint.

We climbed up high, and then plunged down Super Motard. It’s called Super Moto, but if you can clean the whole upper section, then that’s freakin’ retarded. It snakes through Easter Island-like boulders, and has about 12-15 spots where you can easily endo - crash and burn. Nope, I didn’t clean it – never have, and there’s two places that I have never seen anyone conquer. But, the big wheels kept on rollin’ and it flowed beautifully under my tires last night. I had a big grin on my face even before the burritos and Tecate.

On tap this weekend – prepping our upper patio for a flagstone installation. Gotta till up the dirt, dig an area about 5” deep, pour and pack the sand, and place/cut the stones. It’s going to be a three week project. However – I’m stoked to do it….in between family time, rides, and work – notice the order of preference there.

Finally....for all you Lance lovers out there - he's the Teflon Don of the Peloton, but I'm thinkin' that he's gonna get more than a scare this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment