Monday, January 29, 2007

Hella hella busy weekend

Well its over...my annual owner's meeting at the resort is in the books. Squirty/D and I got to spend one short day together yesterday, and it was super mellow. We went ice skating in the afternoon, and Lyza is now working on trying to skate backwards. That cracks me up! She has been doing great on skates as this is now her 2nd season on them. Lyza's birth mother will take care of her this week, so I am a free man to....

NOW I turn my attention to a ski trip to Utah this weekend. Park City to be precise. Brighton, Cottonwood Canyon, Deer Valley and Snowbird. 3.5 days of snowboarding + night boarding from 4pm until 9pm. I'm going to go until my legs just cave in. We have 10 guys squeezing into a condo for 8 that is right at the base of the Wasatch range in Park City. I'll give you the full report on Sunday night or Monday AM.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun "squeezing in" with all those mens.

    ReplyDelete