Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's been 2 1/2 weeks since Old Pueblo, and I just packed Josh's bike up tonight. I still have a tent to clean, and some cookware to soak in 200 degree water for a month before I attempt to scrub it. I don't watch TV, I have a small house to keep up, and a job that usually requires 40 hours a week and I can't seem to find time to get this stuff done. I'm lucky to get 7 hours of sleep a night - so where does all the time go?

For one, I lose 1:15 minutes commuting every day. I would love to find a job in town, get rid of one car, and commute on THIS.

I'm committed to my current gig through 2010, but I'm keeping my eyes open in the meantime. Oh look, another 11 minutes writing in this blog - that's where all the time goes.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Fer'reals-- you spent 9,000 minutes crafting paragraphs in your blog. And it was worth every bluddy second!

    PS- Forget about "Save the Whales" or "Save the Wolf", from now on, it's "Save the Swayze!" 100%!

    ReplyDelete