Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Well for the first time in a year I have decided to get back into strengthening exercises. Not at the gym mind you - if I had to go there I wouldn't go. My garage is the best spot for this. I have nothing to say other than after 2 workouts, I'm sore - and it'll get worse tomorrow. Navy Seals say "pain is weakness leaving the body". I've accepted that mantra, drunk the Kool-Aid....whatever you want to call it. I can ride a bike pretty fast, but don't ask me to move your apartment because I'm WEAK!

Lyza's last B-ball game is tomorrow. I'm kind of bummed as she has really taken to the sport. Soccer starts in 3 weeks and her coach is typing this post. It's a good time, and its a lot of fun to see the kids - even the rotten little sh*ts - get better. I've decided that it was a good thing I had a kid, because I can't stand everyone else's kids....well, I take that back, there are a few that I like - but I could have easily been that surly, jerk-off neighbor who keeps the neighborhood kids football when it goes into my yard. Now - I'm pretty much immune to the crazy stuff kids do.

No comments:

Post a Comment