Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother Trucker

I almost forgot Mother's Day this year because everytime I say Mother it's usually followed by a word that rhymes with "trucker". OK, I stole a variation of that from Obama's press corps speech - he was referencing Rham Emanuel launching MF-bombs right and left. I thought it was pretty freakin' funny, and if you caught his other shots at himself, the GOP, Hillary, etc....well the guy was en fuego.

Surfing down the Jedi trail on Saturday was fantastico. There are several log jumps, a few sketchy log roll offs, and some steep and loose Mother Truckin' drops all the while being completely off-camber. I had a few sphinctor puckers - namely a drop into a dusty dirt pile that I barely cleared and would have ended up ass over tea kettle 20 feet down the ledge if I hadn't.

Now I gotta get some mother truckin' stuff done here at the sawmill....

No comments:

Post a Comment