Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Spin-out

'Twas about 40 degrees when I stumbled out of the garage @ 5:40 this morning for a quick spin in the dirt. The light was just reaching the tree tops. Not a soul out there until I rolled back into the outskirts of town. Just a simple 50 minute recovery from Tuesday's beatdown, and a warm up for racquetball tonight.

My kids got their a**es kicked last night in soccer. They knew the score...0-6. We have six games left to right the ship. In the meantime, we celebrated defeat by going out for some Mexican food - What? We lost 6-zip? I could care less, as I was quite happy with a Dos Equis in my hand and Lyza was sluggin' a Sprite while we battled it out playing tic tac toe on the kids menu with crayons.

1 comment:

  1. You should have practice at the mexican joint. I heard they can play a little football.

    ReplyDelete