Sunday, May 10, 2009

Now that's a weekend...

Countless hours of hardcore playtime with Lyza, 6 hours of saddle time (4 hammering with the Boyz in the woods, and 2 with D racing up Snowbowl), going 0-2 on the soccer field (for f*ck's sake kids, get your little arses moving would ya! - I'm not in this for fun, I'm here to WIN), great Giro d'Italia coverage, and 3 hours at the office Sunday evening getting a jump start on Monday so I can shred it up tomorrow morning before work.

I stink, my hair needs to get whacked with the clippers, and my dog's hungry...gotta run.

Happy Mom's day Mom. You are the best Midwestern Mom out there!

Signed,

Your favorite son

1 comment:

  1. Sure Pam's awesome, but I think she needs to battle for the crown against Joanne.
    Joanne kicks ass!!

    ReplyDelete