Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday

5:15 alarm, out the door with D at 6:01 on the road bikes, up to snowbowl, back at 8:05, a bunch of kids get dropped off including Lyza, and I take 'em to summer camp, pick up sponsorship check for Red Rock Racing, get gas, haul ass (well as much as you can in a Kia), immediately into house #34 to calm an upset guest - escape with only a comp breakfast coupon for them....and back to my desk to find out that the team time trial stage in the TDF was something I wish I had seen. Ahhh well, ya can't do everything at once.

I should have just written this -

Up at 5
out the door
why oh why can't I ride some more?

take the kids
off to camp
get that juicy little sponsorship check

down to work
a pissed off guest
huh....they sound like all the rest

missed the tour
nothing rhymes very well with seven
now I'm on my ass at the 'Pine till 7

No comments:

Post a Comment