Tuesday, March 6, 2007

anna niCOULTER smith

Actually, I'm not doing Anna Nicole a service by combining her name with this woman's name. Ann Coulter is sort of like the Paris Hilton of political pundits - somehow carving a niche (ironically niche ryhmes with B*tch) for herself that for some reason people tune in to. I think it has to be shock journalism - waiting to see what she says next.

Well, calling John Edwards a faggot pretty much brought down the house at the conservative political action conference. She said "I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out that you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I'm - so, kind of at an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards, so I think I'll just conclude here and take your questions," said Coulter, whose comment was followed by applause.

No further comment needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment