Saturday, March 10, 2007

SHITBURGER

Have you ever had one? They taste like crap, smell like crap, and if you eat too many in one day you might think you're cursed. I ate one yesterday, as one of my key staff members essentially had a meltdown 3 days before the start of our busiest season - Spring Break. Guess what that means? I get to cover everything.

Fortunately, in the course of my career, I have eaten so many of these that I hardly wince when I swallow 'em down. This one though, isn't going down as smooth. Easter plans will now be cancelled, and I'll be lucky to still do the two bike races I have scheduled. Worse yet, it messes my schedule up with the family - which is what hits the hardest.

So, enjoy your dinner tonight. I'll be eating a shitburger with a side of depression, a glass of raging anger, and some crap icecream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment