Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Now that the shitburger has been digested, things are looking bitter, I mean better. I hired a proven commodity who will help immensely. In short, I'm climbing back into contention.

I'll have to skip MBAA#3 next weekend, but, I can deal with that. It's just a desert course with no real features other than granite, and some blooming cacti. I'm still banking on this, this, and this.

THE Tournament starts this Thursday, and I'm looking forward to a gambling diversion. I'll slap down $25 for my bracket, and I'll get 3 weekends of 'action' out of it. I haven't watched a college b-ball game in years, and I only know who's who by listening to sports talk radio on the way to work. So let's just say my bracket won't be very scientifically determined - it'll be more or less a crapshoot, which is how I like to play anyway. I know two things though, IU and the Fighting Illini are going out early...

No comments:

Post a Comment