Tuesday, May 1, 2007

58 minutes

Yesterday, Lyza was sick with the stomach flu. So - I did skirt work for a few hours while she slept it off. Hit the back yard for some dude work...landscape stuff. She finally started feeling better around 6pm and I got her in to bed around 8:15pm. D rolled home around 8:45 and I was already packed to take my bike stuff to Snowbowl Road. Got to the bottom parking lot at 9:00 and rode up and down to mile marker 3 twice. 58 minutes - 35 was moderate work, the rest was coasting back downhill. Sometimes, that is all I can make time for.

It was gorgeous out - full moon, saw a couple of deer scamper across the road - it was kind of a reset button for the day. Well - back to reality today - it's 6:15am and I'm out the door to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment