Friday, May 4, 2007


SICK - backside and frontside


My sweet little daughter gave me AND d the stomach flu yesterday. I fled from work at 9:30am with a fever and nausea. Driving up the 1500 foot switchbacks almost had my breakfast on the floor of the car, but I gutted it out and saved the hurl for the porcelain at home. Laid in bed from 10:00 - 6:00, got up for a while and watched Erin Brockovich (does that make me gay) and went back to bed from 8:30 - 7am today. I still feel tired, but at least I can hold food down now. AND - I am no longer running to the pooper every hour like Tom Boonen should have during Paris Roubaix - although 200K, 1/2 of which on cobbles - on an aluminum frame - that would probably make me make a mess too. Happy Friday.
And - always wear black cycling shorts 'cause you never know....


No comments:

Post a Comment