Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tyler Suspended....again?

Why the hell not suspend him and his twin. I think I'll follow the Giro for the scenery which includes great mountain passes, awesome cars, incredible architecture, and Italian podium girls. I'll also watch it for DiLuca - as I'd love to see him win it.

No racing for me this weekend unfortunately......we have a wedding at the resort, and I gotta be there for that. No big deal though. The good race is next weekend in Prescott - a 50 miler that I'm in sorta-good shape for. It'll take me 5 hours or a little less since the elevation gain/loss is pretty severe. I ran a 1/2 marathon on part of this course back in 1999 - and it about kicked me to the curb. 2:00 hours and 10 minutes for this punk, and I was beat down tired from it.

Somehow, I missed 'discovering' the band Buckcherry years ago. Back in '99 they released what I would call a great f'n album. I was driving home the other day listening the "BONEYARD" on XM - all hard rock/metal from the 80's and 90's and their song Get Back from 1999's self-titled debut caught my attention. Check 'em out. They'll be in Tempe, AZ this summer - gotta go hit that show.

Squirty B rode for 1 hour last night, all dirt singletrack, on her singlespeed dirt bike with her pal Jackson. They pushed each other like a couple of competitors on an MTB course. It was awesome to see the competitive nature that we are born with - and its really easy to see who has it at a young age.

1 comment:

  1. I am still stuck on that picture of his sister.

    ReplyDelete