Monday, May 7, 2007

HAWAII

No, I'm not on my way, but D is with her friend who got a job at a National Park on the Big Island. So they are going out for a 6 day stint to get Mandy settled into a place to live etc...ect...I have a f'd up work week, as I'll have to cram 40 hours into 3 days so I can catch the hell up. I also have to find some time to ride, and there is a real estate deal I'm looking at with a small group of "investors" - ie friends. We have this idea of self-timesharing a cottage for ourselves in Oak Creek Canyon and renting it when we're not using it for other friends and family. It could work...I'd get 7 weeks a year to hand out, or accumulate rental income. That's enough on that since we don't even have an offer in.

I applaud Basso for 'fessing up about blood doping. The dude looked like he had a 10,000 pound monkey on his back ever since the start of Le Tour last year. Have you seen his sister?

The last MBAA (Arizona State Series) race is this weekend and that will make 5 straight that I have not made it to. The courses the pick suck. There are only 5 events - that sucks. At this point, the competition is not even that great because the good riders skip these races and go to stuff like Sea Otter, Fontana, etc.....It doesn't even hold a candle to the Wisconsin series - www.wors.org

I have no point, time to hit it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment