Sunday, January 13, 2008




Welcome back to Minnesota

I'm home for a week to help out with any remaining details of my Step Mom's memorial service, and to be of support to my Dad. Tough times fo' sho. I just finished a weekend of Owner Meetings at work, which translated to a lot of stress and I'm glad they are done.

The mood here is purposeful, somewhat somber, but not bad at all. My Dad is hell-bent on delivering a great service for Penny's friends and family. The house looks great, and I applaud my Dad for stepping up HUGE. I think it's the first time I can remember him being a take-charge guy, as in clearly delivering to me/family what he wants to happen. I'm impressed, and happy for him.

I brought my hockey skates since I won't be riding a stationary trainer in a Goddamn gym for exercise. There's 10,000 lakes to choose from, so I'm pumped to hit the rinks and lakes for some exercise. Although, Friday's high will be 2.

Quick hits:
D is now enrolled in a Scottsdale AZ massage school. It's complicated.
John McCain is still rollin, rollin, rollin. LOVE IT.
I'm am so far behind on technology it's pathetic. I can't even discuss HD tv in public or I'll be ridiculed. Whatever...


Goodnight....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I may be able to help ya out on that HDTV thing.

    Give our best to your family. We know that this has been a very difficult time.

    ReplyDelete