Friday, May 9, 2008

I f*ckin’ hate Walgreens because if I’m there I’m sick looking for cold medication, or picking up some shlocky holiday décor at the last minute for work. Throw in one of the most uniformly “I couldn’t care less” nationwide pool of employees who are surely making a hair over minimum wage, overcrowded aisles that have 165 f*ckin’ types of allergy medications, 234 types of aspirin and I get a god*amn headache when I’m already sick just lookin’ for what the hell I need. The pharmacists are overwhelmed with ‘scrip orders because a whole shi*load of Americans are constantly medicated and walking around the Pharmacy like f*cking Sleestacks from the Land of the Lost. F*ck that f*ckin’ place.

2 comments:

  1. And Walgreens won't rest until you, Mr. Bosselmann, see one on every corner. You should really move to Whiskey-onsin, we're much closer to a bar on every corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hold back, CB-- tell us how you really feel!

    PS- anything that refers to Land of the Lost or the Sleestacks is golden.

    ReplyDelete