Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holdin' on to what exactly?

After some tasty avocado-tacos last night, I rolled out with furry friend B-Star for a neighborhood run. I hate running on pave’, but something about running at night takes that hate and drops it to a mild dislike. Headlamp on my noggin - I could see my breath between strides, and the cold air sorta’ eroded as the time went by. It was around 15-20 degrees, but the streets were quiet and B-Star is the best furry running partner ever. Just 3.5 miles or so, half hour at an easy pace. It just felt good to get something in at the end of a tough day at the office. I’ll hit it for 6 miles tonight as I need the work, and it’ll be a touch warmer. Everybody here says “there’s no bad weather, there’s only bad gear.” That was true last night, as my thermal tights continue to eat the cold up and keep me warm.

Clothing handout for the team tonight. This is the first time we have had kits ready in January. They look good. Here we go, game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment