Friday, April 20, 2007

FRYday

I'm fried. Physically, no.....emotionally - yes. It's been one of those weeks loaded with little bites of shitburgers, and a massive POO POO shake. Business is slowing down finally, which feels good. Our new dog - Bodhi - has been a dream. I can't even believe he's a puppy as he is super mellow....just what I needed. Compared to Jamocha and Domino - Bodhi is like some zen-yoga vishnaya chamomile tea drinkin' pooch who just exudes the word CHILL.

Two rides scheduled for this weekend...both from 6am - 9am on the singlespeed. It's too cold to ride on the road at that hour (it will be 41 for a high tomorrow), and my Scalpel is getting a facelift:
-New Avid Juicy 7's (levers and rotors)
-New FSA wheelset with hubs (to be determined) and DT Swiss spokes

It might be 1/4 pound lighter, but that doesn't matter - it will ride better. I need it in 3 weeks for THIS. You may call me a pu**y for not riding this course on a singlespeed, but I'd call you a STUD if you tried it on a 32 x 18 or taller.

Other than that - yardwork, dog training, and I'm coaching Lyza's game on Sunday. I'm lookin' forward to the weekend!

CB

No comments:

Post a Comment