Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Here's the new addition to our stable of unstable beings. I think we got the one standing on the right.....an Aussie Shepherd we named Bodhi. D wanted a cool name that matched some of the Yoga Shakras (sp.?), so I spouted out BODHI having remembered the 1990's action movie Point Break with Swayze and Keanu - Swayze played a Zen/Surfer/Bank Robber character that was...pretty forgettable actually, but for some reason I can never get this movie out of my twisted head along with Pulp Fiction, Sin City, Payback, and I'm dying to see Grindhouse - back to the story though. Bodhi happens to mean this which we both agreed was pretty fitting, and now we have a cool little pupster in the house.

Have you heard this band yet? Get to know 'em - they got it goin' on. I'd love to see them live...but that probably won't happen in my one horse town.

SS is the choice for Dawn til Dusk. I'll either fail miserably, or kick some arse - no in between here.

1 comment:

  1. I thought this meant yu were going to name the pup Keanu.

    Good luck on the SS.

    ReplyDelete