Tuesday, April 24, 2007


JESSICA LYNCH IS:
Remarkably unwavering in her support of her country, and the US Army - despite the fact that she is a perfect example of how the military twists combat stories to improve morale for the deployed troops and the rest of us back home.
Permanently disabled from a blast in Iraq - as she and other troops were attempting to get the hell out of a hot spot.
In my opinion........a true hero for standing up and going against some agenda-driven politicals that were trying to make her story into something it wasn't.
On another note, I'm not even surprised to learn more about the covered-up Pat Tillman story. I'm not surprised because this sh*t has been going on for decades - its just that now its easier to uncover the lies that our elected officials and civil servants dole up to us everyday. Pat's decision to serve his country in spite of the fact that he had a family at home, and a high dollar pro football career is downright inspiring - I mean most Americans would define patriotism with the name PAT TILLMAN. I also remember when I heard he was going into Afghanistan to supposedly find Bin Laden - sh*t.....that was pretty cool to imagine. Ex-NFL hardass/overachiever gonna take down a psychopathic murderer on his own! In other words, I drank the kool-aid and bought the spin. I've been anti-war since hearing Bush's mousy, dipshit voice call our troops into Iraq back in March of 2003 - but something about Tillman made me think that there were guys out there that really might be able to end this conflict.
Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman - here's to you both.


No comments:

Post a Comment