Tuesday, April 3, 2007

TUCSON

We had a great visit to Tucson, albeit a short one. The weather was perfect-o, and it was fun to see Mom, Meg, Mike, Troy, and a little bit of Juan Grande. He had a carving workshop all weekend so we just caught him at night and in the AM. I'll dump some pics up tonight. My little Nephew T-Bone (Troy) is the man. He hiked about a mile by himself on a desert trail, and even after a couple of falls - he was still ready for the hot tub after.

I got in one ride on Saturday, and I buried myself in the span of one hour trying to catch and pass local hotshot riders. I had a great time, but I'm still feeling the effect of the effort.

Soccer starts tonight. Coach Chris at your service in charge of the Orange Tigers - the 5 year old division. I love this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment