Thursday, April 5, 2007

WWW.DAWNTILDUSK.COM





10 days 'till the fun-fest in Gallup. I got in a quick singlespeed ride last night, and I'm due for another one today - a road ride on Friday - a road ride on Saturday - and one final long, hard effort on the mountain bike Sunday in Sedona. Then - rest by hitting the above depicted device - a couple of times next week just to keep the legs loose. I hate rollers and trainers, but, they do a good job of keeping me in shape during my time with Squirty B the 5-year old action Jackson of Flagstaff.

I'm aiming for 6-7 laps on the singlespeed with less than 15 minutes of breaks during the 12 hours...just enough time to refill bottles, eat something more substantial than bars and gu, and a couple of minutes to relieve myself of the inevitable green mud that builds up in your bowels during a long effort. I thought you'd love that description Sheck. Let's just say you don't want to be in those shorts shown above after 12 hours.
Well - time to work and train....more to come.








No comments:

Post a Comment