Friday, April 13, 2007

WTF?

Outta the blue we get 2 inches of snow last night - and it is going to be 61 degrees today. You'd think we are living in Wisconsin.

Picked up the new team kit last night, and a pro-deal order from RITCHEY. It was like Christmas -only better. Here's the evolution of our kit/clothing....we have gone from hideous to better. The new kits which are not on this link - are teal/white/black. I never thought teal was "in" again. Maybe it isn't, but I kinda like it.

We're leaving for Gallup this afternoon. I have a feeling that I'm going to bonk and bomb out - but that's because I haven't seen the course, and 12 hours is a long time. Keep it steady, keep the heart rate below 170, and just keep on going. I have an mp3 player with 3 hours of music, some tasty eats, and a hot chick in the pits to keep me motivated. Plus - it'll be 67 degrees and sunny. I'd say that's flat out optimal. Race report to follow on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment