Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Remember when…

You were nine or so years old and you thought you locked your sister in the attic, turning you head confidently the other way, strutting to your success in making her cry only to feel the THUD of a hard object on the back of your head after she scratched her way out and snuck up on you for revenge?

Don’t think Hill is out of this DEM race yet….

She’s tough, she has connections, she’s funded, and if you back her or her husband into a corner they will come out brawling. You would think that Conservatives would be launching their legions of war-supporting, bible belting, gas consuming supporters (I’m sorry – did I stereotype a bit there?) to effectively campaign FOR Clinton in Ohio – trying to get DEM voters to the polls in her favor. Not because they hate McCain, although many of the do – but because Obama will kick McCain’s ass in a general election. Unless Obama gets shot in the process. Seriously, if you think racism isn’t still a deep rooted character trait in some sections of this country then you’re giving the Good Ol’ US of A way too much credit. If I were Obama I’d stay away from grassy knolls and 5-story school buildings to my right side. There’s a reason he has more security than Dubya. I think I would go ballistic (pardon the pun) if he were clipped – he’s a great man.

OK, back to Hill. She’s pulling out all the stops in Ohio and capitalizing on Obama’s tired rhetoric slowly but surely. I don’t know if she can pull it off, but she’ll go down swinging like my sister after being “locked” in the attic.

Have you seen this?:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wnVJZkDuVBM

and then the payback:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TilAqoYBVjA

No comments:

Post a Comment